Hyundai Creta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we all know that COVID 19 has been peaking and people are social distancing from each other, how do you think it will affect the sales of the new Creta considering a LOT of people were supposed to take deliveries this week and the coming ones?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Interesing thread @hyundaifanatic. I feel it is a challenging time for not just Auto but for every industry out there, also when you consider the fact that this might just lead to a global economic slowdown. In a state of emergency and panic, buying a new car might just be the last of though in anybody's mind. Hope this ends soon and things are back to normal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, an unofficial lockdown has taken place. I think car deliveries can be halted for a few days.Market shutdown is the current state of the country.
All functions apart from essentials have been advised to stay home and break the chain.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Interesing thread @hyundaifanatic. I feel it is a challenging time for not just Auto but for every industry out there, also when you consider the fact that this might just lead to a global economic slowdown. In a state of emergency and panic, buying a new car might just be the last of though in anybody's mind. Hope this ends soon and things are back to normal.
There is a global shut down taking place, only essential services are working. Auto services will be shut momentarily.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A lot of factories are shut, VW group has shut all of its plans in the UK, Germany and even in India, a lot of manufactures are being forced to shut because of the govt regulations. Let's hope this doesn't end up increasing the price on the end customer!

·
Registered
111 Posts
A lot of factories are shut, VW group has shut all of its plans in the UK, Germany and even in India, a lot of manufactures are being forced to shut because of the govt regulations. Let's hope this doesn't end up increasing the price on the end customer!
No one will be going out to purchase vehicles as of now but if plants do close down existing stock might be sold at discounted rates just to cut losses.
Cars are already a depreciating asset I don't think a car manufacturer could surcharge a consumer in anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts