Hyundai Creta Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is this bs 6 complaint? I believe they might offer some great discounts on the bs 4 cars right now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
6.TATA
One of our own Indian brands has the Nexon, safari, and harrier in the under 25 L Suv bracket.
The move to get the landrover chassis on the harrier is a good initiative by tata and they should get more luxury and technology from jaguar & landrover in the future.
As of current standings Tata motors is offering the harrier in an all black version special edition.
The harrier will soon be available in an automatic and a panoramic sunroof and a 7 seater configuration.
The nexon is also available in an electric version now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Is this bs 6 complaint? I believe they might offer some great discounts on the bs 4 cars right now.
The isuzu is not available with a BS6 compliant engine as of now, i think there should be considerable discounts available on the isuzu dmax stock.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Mahin
7.MAHINDRA
Another indigenous manufacturer from India, currently offering the Scorpio, Xuv300, Xuv500, and the Thar under the 25L category.
Expect a bit more ergonomics from the brand in their design and request them to put use the Pininfarina brand they have acquired.
[/QUOT
7.MAHINDRA
Another indigenous manufacturer from India, currently offering the Scorpio, Xuv300, Xuv500, and the Thar under the 25L category.
Expect a bit more ergonomics from the brand in their design and request them to put use the Pininfarina brand they have acquired.
Mahindra has a lot of SUV options, mahindra's plus point is its engine refinement and technology.
Apart from that i believe mahindra needs to improve their build quality in the fit and finish department. The scorpio is also not offered in an automatic transmission anymore.
For me the xuv was never a good looking car, i have sat ot them and found comfort to be good.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
8. MARUTI SUZUKI
Suzuki is one of the heaviest players in the lower segment cars, they have an offering of the Vitara Brezza currently for the Indian market.
Currently, Suzuki has taken a step to go all petrol in 2020 in order to meet BS6 regulations.
I expect more offerings like the Grand Vitara in their stable along with the Jimny, they might give Suzuki the boost they have been looking for.
Brezza which was currently offered in a 1.3 turbo diesel option. The diesel engine was supplied by fiat.
Now due to the emission norms the diesel has been given a miss. Current stock is being given out with a discount via maruti.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Brezza which was currently offered in a 1.3 turbo diesel option. The diesel engine was supplied by fiat.
Now due to the emission norms the diesel has been given a miss. Current stock is being given out with a discount via maruti.
Now the Brezza is only available with a 1.5 liter petrol naturally aspirated engine.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
11.JEEP
The compass is the only offering from Jeep currently in India, its doing better than expected by critics and is quite popular amongst Indians.
we expect to see a product below the jeep compass, maybe the renegade would be a good product to bring to the audiences here in India.
Jeep has also extended its variant portfolio since the launch of the compass.
Earlier only automatic was available with the petrol variant, now a diesel automatic and a top spec trail hawk version is also available.
Sunroof option has also been added.
A lower range automatic is also available for the buyers on a budget.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
1.HYUNDAI
Hyundai has currently 2 options within the 25 L budget and they are the Hyundai Venue and Hyundai Creta.

Hyundai has been working hard to capture Maruti's market share in the past decade and has as a company succeeded in many ways.
Got few updates on the Creta releasing this month,
all discs- confirmed.
Rear blinds-confirmed.
Dual exhaust-confirmed.
Bose audio system-confirmed.
Ventilated seats-confirmed.
Dual tone paint-confirmed.
These are just a few features i thought to bring to notice as we have been expecting a few things from the hyundai creta.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Jeep has also extended its variant portfolio since the launch of the compass.
Earlier only automatic was available with the petrol variant, now a diesel automatic and a top spec trail hawk version is also available.
Sunroof option has also been added.
A lower range automatic is also available for the buyers on a budget.
In recent news BS4 stock of the jeep compass is being offered at a discount of 2.5 lac rupees on the ex-showroom price.
I will personally recommend this purchase if you are operating as a business and wish to claim depreciation of 30% on the car before the end of the financial year.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Got few updates on the Creta releasing this month,
all discs- confirmed.
Rear blinds-confirmed.
Dual exhaust-confirmed.
Bose audio system-confirmed.
Ventilated seats-confirmed.
Dual tone paint-confirmed.
These are just a few features i thought to bring to notice as we have been expecting a few things from the hyundai creta.
I did happen to go through the spec sheet and found that there is a model flagship which is the 1.4 turbo petrol that gets all the bells and whistles. The other engines do not get all the above-said equipment.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Now the Brezza is only available with a 1.5 liter petrol naturally aspirated engine.
Critics have reported that the new brezza feels light-footed and lacks the diesel grunt that it had before.
It seems like there is a stressed-out environment at Suzuki due to the BS-6 emission standards.
the 1.5 liter naturally aspirated engine is making the front end feel lighter.

·
Registered
111 Posts
As of current standings Tata motors is offering the harrier in an all black version special edition.
The harrier will soon be available in an automatic and a panoramic sunroof and a 7 seater configuration.
The nexon is also available in an electric version now.
At this point in time Tata is not doing great as the coronavirus has caused major trade blockage in china.
JLR has the biggest market in China, I have seen a few updates of a harrier with a panoramic sunroof and a 6-speed torque converter in the harrier with a 170bhp engine.
The harrier will finally be a good contender for the city dwellers.

·
Registered
111 Posts
12.MG
MG has come with the Hector Suv in the Indian market and it tops off at approx 20L.
A decent product for the price but needs more time in the market to show its real self.
MG should bring back a few sports cars into the Indian market to display its heritage.
Currently seeing a decent number of MG hectors on the road. The front looks decent to be true, but the proportions do not play out well when looked at from the sides.
We will need to do a test drive to find out how it drives.
I sat in a display model and was not impressed with the plastic quality on offer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tata has also launched the updated BSVI Harrier, now get's a panaromic sunroof and also an AT option, what do you guys have to say about that? Priced slightly above the Creta though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tata has also launched the updated BSVI Harrier, now get's a panoramic sunroof and also an AT option, what do you guys have to say about that? Priced slightly above the Creta though.
TATA Harrier starts around 13 lac rupees for a base variant and tops out above 20 lac for a top-end variant.
prices I quote are ex-showroom.
There has been a power upgrade provided to the vehicle ( now making 170HP) and there is an automatic transmission.
As this is a fiat derived engine that can be found in the Jeep compass also I believe there is enough grunt there to propel the car forward.
Tata Harrier is also known for is superior ride comfort.

·
Registered
36 Posts
All Tata cars have always been known to have sorted suspension setups, I remember driving the Hexa when it was first launch and it has a buttery smooth ride.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts