Hyundai Creta Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks very interesting especially that big big touchscreen. I am getting full Tesla feels from these, would love to see these in person! Any update on the exact size? Will it run a NVIDIA supported GPU?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks very interesting especially that big big touchscreen. I am getting full Tesla feels from these, would love to see these in person! Any update on the exact size? Will it run a NVIDIA supported GPU?
I think the screen size of the central panel is above 10 inches.
The aircon is also a touch-controlled unit that is placed under the central unit making it seem like a whole big screen flowing from top to bottom.
This is just a speculation based on the pictures, I have yet to receive confirmed news on launch models.
A GPU? @trailmaker_666 planning on gaming and driving??

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think the screen size of the central panel is above 10 inches.
The aircon is also a touch-controlled unit that is placed under the central unit making it seem like a whole big screen flowing from top to bottom.
This is just a speculation based on the pictures, I have yet to receive confirmed news on launch models.
A GPU? @trailmaker_666 planning on gaming and driving??
Will the new Creta get the concierge service like the present in Seltos.
I liked the idea of an assistive service. So the Creta will get the blue link also, I like the functionality of the cars with these features but I also believe that with these new tech tampering and hijacking of vehicles might happen more, we might be giving too much power to our phones.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Black is the new black.
The colour is irreplaceable when it comes to making cars look good, but it is also the most maintenance demanding paint, and the most heat absorbing. Knowing how hot it gets during Indian summers.
I recently saw a video on how cars with different paint colours were hotter/cooler kept out in the sun.
it does make a difference. will post the video of the comparison I saw soon.
Is it just me or does the exterior light set up looks like the tron movie theme?
I like the new creta is pitched towards the newer generation and it plays the part.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts