Hyundai Creta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think Hyundai will come in all guns blazing with the new Creta/ix25. The Kia Seltos surely has set the sub 20 lakh rupee segment on fire. I think it was a combination of features, price and looks that worked brilliantly for Kia. The MG Hector also put the sales chart on fire late last year, however, there are actual MG Hector's catching fire now. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think Hyundai has a good lineup of products lined up for the Indian market, the Kona has been fairing off well too despite the plus 20 lac rupee price tag. Do you guys think Hyundai will launch a sub 10 lac rupee electric car? Or probably the N range in India ??

·
Registered
36 Posts
The i30 N is indeed a sweet looking machine. There has always been a notion amongst brands of not launching the fully blown up performance variants in the Indian market. But Skoda was surprised by the demand for the Octavia RS when they launched the 2.0 petrol variant in India a couple of years back. It just goes on the show that there are enthusiasts in India willing to spend the extra bucks to get their hands on the European specced cars.
The i30 N will definitely make it to my garage if Hyundai gets it to India ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
For me, the best enthusiasts car at a bargain has been a used 1.8-litre Skoda Laura TSi. It belted out around 160bhp of power and could do 0-100kmph in around 8-9 seconds. Also, that engine was/is pretty mod-friendly and a simple tune could take it up to around 200bhp making it probably one of the cheapest price to bhp deal out there in the market.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.