Hyundai Creta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sub-compact crossovers are the next hot thing and Hyundai is giving us a good look at what it’s planning for the segment.

Called the Creta, this rendering from the Korean automaker emphasizes the upcoming car’s sleek profile. Delivering a sporty look it has blacked out A-pillars, like a Land Rover product, as well as an aggressive stance. Up front you’ll also note the new corporate grille on the Creta, similar to what’s found on the new Tucson.

The Hyundai Creta will launch in the second half of 2015, starting with India, though it will be a global model. Despite its billing as a world product there aren’t any specific details about whether the vehicle will arrive in North America to compete with the new Honda HR-V and Mazda CX-3.
[Source: AutoGuide.com]
Jun 09, 2015​

·
Registered
4 Posts
Decent design for the time this drawing came out but i'm glad Hyundai's new models look far better.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I believe this rendering is not accurate to the 2020 launch vehicle, the attachment above looks like a current-generation Creta on really huge rims.
Please find attached below the New Hyundai Creta.
Wow!what a stunner!!

Hyundai Creta 2020 Walkaround Featured

·
Registered
123 Posts
I believe this rendering is not accurate to the 2020 launch vehicle, the attachment above looks like a current-generation Creta on really huge rims.
Please find attached below the New Hyundai Creta.
Wow!what a stunner!!

Hyundai Creta 2020 Walkaround Featured
First thing right off the bat, this Creta in the gunpowder grey looks yum! These daytime running lights do make the car look futuristic. I just saw the wheels of the display car in a picture online and I would take the 17inch diamond-cut alloys without a doubt.
This could be a segment leader once again if Hyundai plays its cards right.

·
Registered
36 Posts
First thing right off the bat, this Creta in the gunpowder grey looks yum! These daytime running lights do make the car look futuristic. I just saw the wheels of the display car in a picture online and I would take the 17inch diamond-cut alloys without a doubt.
This could be a segment leader once again if Hyundai plays its cards right.
Not a big fan on the color. I didn't like it in the current-gen Creta as well. But this is very subjective, black is my go to colour and Hyundai products definitely look way better in black IMO.:cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not a big fan on the color. I didn't like it in the current-gen Creta as well. But this is very subjective, black is my go to colour and Hyundai products definitely look way better in black IMO.:cool:
Black is a to-go color for most vehicles, but some cars do look dwarfed with the black color scheme, larger cars look very niche and elegant in a gloss black shade. Agreed color is a subjective thing and varies from customer to customer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black is a to-go color for most vehicles, but some cars do look dwarfed with the black color scheme, larger cars look very niche and elegant in a gloss black shade. Agreed color is a subjective thing and varies from customer to customer.
High end Mercedes, Audi and BMW cars look great in black. As you shop cheaper it doesn't look as good.

·
Registered
123 Posts
On a different note, let us look at the current colour options on the Creta.
There are an array of colour options available with the current gen creta. The colours being phantom black, stardust, polar white, marina blue, fiery red, passion orange, and typhoon silver.
The 2020 Creta set to hit showrooms in march might have a few other colour options in addition to the current offerings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts